We are looking for an experienced Business Process Engineer who will monitor and Interpret process performance analyses, document findings and take initiative and propose solutions for improvements. Implement world class standardized measurements, tools and procedure. Assist with assessment and evaluation of existing processes and recommend sustainable improvements to deliver business solutions that will create efficiencies in order to reduce risk, time, and cost and improve customer service
The role responsibiliites are to provide optimal cost effective solutions, this enhances the customer value proposition. Defining and producing process measurements through process optimization. Effective management of the budget. Effective management of direct reports and/or the ability to function in a matrix operating model Compliance to performance management system.
- Process Mapping/Workflow and Process Scoping (getting rid of existing processes and procedures and inventing new ways of doing things)
- Process Modelling and re-design of workflow between departments/sections of the company
- Review Business process Rules and Standard Operating Procedures with the aim of redesigning of workflow (Integration and adopt synergies, where possible)
- Process simulation and testing ( to meet the demands for quality service, flexibility and low costs, processes must be simple)
- Business Process Execution ( link parallel activities in the workflow instead of just integrating their results)
- Prepare process design and experience to support proposals and projects for the organization
- Focus is to reduce human error, miscommunication and focus our staff on the requirements of their roles with maintaining and optimizing the organization’s various operations.
- Organize around outcomes, not tasks
- Identify all the processes in an organization and prioritize them in order of re-design urgency.
- Integrate information processing work into the real work that produces Report Management information.
- Put the decision point where the work is performed and build control into the processes (risk and compliance)
- Must have extensive experience in Project Management and Programme Management (managing local and global complex projects, simultaneously)
- The applicant must be driven by Client Service and outstanding Customer Care as he/she will be exposed to our clients and other internal/external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
For this position you should have:
- Degree in commerce, science or engineering and preferably a qualification in Business Process Re-engineering
- Min 7 years in reputable organizations (Logistics, Financial, Energy and Power etc.) Preferably from an engineering/corporate background.
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Logistics
- Ideally professionally registered with a professional society
- Experience working in a multi-cultual environment
- Good English and communication skills