Job Vacancy at Taafoo
Posted on: 13 May, 2015
Deadline: 30 June, 2015
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Taafoo.com
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Taafoo is one of the leading online destination in Nigeria. Started in August 2009 as a social messaging platform, taafoo com has evolved into a top ecommerce company in Nigeria. The taafoo.com team is a team that values Character and Individuality. Our work environment is flexible and you are at liberty to explore your creativity.
We encourage our employees to aspire for the sky plus you have the opportunity to be a pioneer in the online retail space in Nigeria.
Enjoy each day as you meet people with diverse interests and skill. We have a passion for development that's why we train our Staff to bring out the best in them.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Merchandise Manager - The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for all the activities around selecting, presenting, pricing, & security of merchandise sold to the consumer.
- Design, recommend and implement the attractive display of products both instore and online.
- Maximize display of mechandise to reduce customer request traffic from sales floor to store
- Design, recommend and implement layout and presentation principles to maximize online traffic.
- Minimize out-of-stocks, lost sales, overstocks
- Identify fast-moving, slow-moving merchandise.
- Identify fashion trends and recommend to buyers.
- Approve or disapprove item description and images before going online.
- Manage online collections, departments and product linkages to maximize up-selling and cross-selling.
- Resolve sold-out, missing item issues.
- Identify current and future customer requirements.
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services.
- Assist with pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities, determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Secure merchandise by recommending and implementing security systems and measures.
- Coordinate the verification of quantity & quality of merchandize received.
- Talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent merchandising issues.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Initiate changes to improve the business.
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of 2-3 year working experience in similar role.
- Experience in an apparel retail environment.
- Computer literate - strong Excel and Database Management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Market Knowledge
- Fashion Conscious
- Store Layout & Design Principles
- Result Driven
- Relationship Management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Taafoo.comSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited