Vacancy at HAUSBA Smarthomes Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
HAUSBA Smarthomes Limited is Custome Electronics company, with specialty in Integration of Home Cinemas, Home Automation, Smart Lighting, Security & Access Control Systems.
- Tracks projects, and ensures effeceint communication and reporting of project status.
- Prepares and lays out work plans for daily project activities, ensuring resources are available for daily task deliverables.
- Ensures quality control on all project execution processes.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, tenders, budgets, cash flows and preliminary schedules
- Prepare project organization and communication charts
- Chair site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and expenditures
Desired Skills and Experience
- MUST have verifiable evidence of projects coordinated from start to finish.
- EXCELLENT knowledge of PMBOK with practical experience of same.
- PMP Certified
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hausba Smarthomes LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric
- Branch Manager at Dresser-Rand