Jobs in a Leading Financial Institution in Nigeria
Posted on: 9 February, 2012
Deadline: 29 February, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Economic Associates
Join the Economic Research Unit of a Leading Financial Institution in Nigeria
Our client, a foremost financial services firm in Nigeria, wishes to boost its internal capacity to track global and national economic happenings and share new insights across its business units. The client now seeks to recruit a team of about five (5) economists with prior experience in the tracking and sharing of insights on economic issues in business settings to start an Economic Research Unit at its head office. It is expected that the team will include at least one person with expertise in each of the following areas: global markets, macroeconomic analysis, states and regional economics, sector analysis, and financial markets. All the positions will be based in Lagos, on full-time basis, competitively remunerated, with opportunities for professional development.
1. B.Sc. in Economics/Finance or related fields, with a minimum grade point average of 4.0. Only in addition to this basic requirement will postgraduate qualification(s) constitute an advantage.
2. Minimum of two years of practical experience in for team members, and up to five years for team leaders.
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application supported by the following to email@example.com not later than 29 February 2012:
1. Curriculum vitae,
2. Short statement of about 250 words, covering:
- your field of expertise,
- your practical experience,
- how you are likely to fit into the team
3. Two (2) samples of recent writings on economic issues
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Economic AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Office Assistant at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Sahel Capital
- Credit Officers (Graduate Trainee) at Verite Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant at an International Bank - ICSL
- Fresh Job Opportunity at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Managing Director/CEO at a Reputable Stock Broking Firm
- Marketing Manager at Sam Oyemade & Co.
- Information Technology Job Opportunity at Culminate Consulting