Created in 1833, Lafarge group, headquartered in France, is the world leader in building materials, with top-ranking positions in three of its activities: No 1 worldwide in Cement, No 2 worldwide in Aggregates & Concrete, and No 3 worldwide in Gypsum.
Business Unit WAPCO Operations
Job Type Permanent
Location - Country Nigeria
Location - Town / City Ewekoro
The job objective of the role is to prepare and analyze plant reports and represent such reports in a meaningful format for Plant management use. Duties include reconciling the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly cement dispatch figures with the dispatch office, preparation of the end of week, month and year production summary, etc
Duties & Responsibilities
The position is responsible for the following main activities-
• To prepare the 24 hours daily performance data and stoppages analysis
• To prepare the 24 hours plants performance analysis on daily basis
• To collate data for the running time, down time and reason for stoppages of all major plants for the preparation of production report
• To assist in the preparation of the works monthly and periodic production summary
• To check L.P.F.O, gypsum, Red Alluvium deliveries/invoices
• To reconcile works gypsum receipts with the gypsum deliveries from the despatch office
• To monitor stocks of limestone, red alluvium, grey shale and use it to estimate tonnage on primary crushers and raw mills
• To prepare the plant stoppage analysis
• To keep records of plant performances and generate reports as required
Essential & Desirable Skills
• Good knowledge of cement manufacturing process.
• Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft excel and PowerPoint.
• Good interpersonal relationship
• Good aptitude for organization and communication
• Result oriented with high decision making capacity/ self confidence
• Analytically minded
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.