Urgent Job Vacancy in an Oil & Gas Firm via Fosad
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
The preferred candidate would Provide Safety and Security advice and support to the office, shore base and offshore.
- Provide planning, coordinating and implementing of effective safety policies, guidelines and procedure to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Provide safety compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular safety audits.
- Attend planning and client meetings as required on safety and security related matters.
- Assist with developing safety plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company's offshore training and safety program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting.
- *Track and provide safety performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide safety aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific safety procedures.
- Conduct safety trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all work sites are compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Assist in safety and security tasks/projects as required.
- A minimum of 10 - 15 years related experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry
- Special qualifications in Engineering
- Security Network connection in Nigeria
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Safety/Security discipline
- Membership of a relevant Safety/Security professional body
- Personal attributes - Open, courageous, hands-on and caring (for people and the environment)
- Ability to learn fast and to have excellent safety/security initiatives
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting