2012 Internship Recruitment at Signal Alliance
Posted on: 9 February, 2012
Deadline: 23 February, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Signal Alliance
Each year, Signal Alliance recruits and invests in fresh, young
graduates in terms of training, certifications and providing practical
experience at the highest industry standard to help them become skilled,
certified professionals. At the end of the two year internship period,
SA offers employment to the most outstanding interns to continue as full
staff in the company.
Internship Vacancy Positions available:
- IT Engineers
- Business Development Executive
- Multimedia Designers
- Project Management Trainees
General Requirement: NYSC certificate not earlier than 2009
IT Engineers and Developers: BSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Physical Sciences, Certificates from NIIT, KarRox, Aptech or related degree.
ITIL qualification/ ASP.NET certification is an added advantage.
Business Development: BSc General Sciences or Marketing
Multimedia Designer: Proficiency in Corel Draw, Photoshop or relevant multimedia application; knowledge in new media management: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Project Management: Certificates in ITIL and Project Management is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send in your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Signal AllianceSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme