Job Vacancy in a CBN-Licensed Financial Institution
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Licensed Financial Institution based in Delta State of Nigeria is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Financial and Marketing Expert with a minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification banking experience for immediate employment as Managing Director.
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an added advantage ).
- Minimum of of eight (8) years post-qualification experience, out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at a senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical micro-finance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN).
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested, please forward your application and resume to: email@example.com
stating why you are the best for the Job not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head, Technical Operations at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Business Analyst at BetaPlus Int'l Synergy Limited
- Financial Accountants at Afterschool Center for Career Development
- Career Opportunities at Accion Microfinance Bank
- Internal Control Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Treasury Risk Assistant at the African Development Bank (AfDB)