Job Vacancy in a CBN-Licensed Financial Institution
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Licensed Financial Institution based in Delta State of Nigeria is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Financial and Marketing Expert with a minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification banking experience for immediate employment as Managing Director.
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an added advantage ).
- Minimum of of eight (8) years post-qualification experience, out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at a senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical micro-finance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN).
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested, please forward your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stating why you are the best for the Job not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- WordPress Developer at Cousant Limited
- Senior Administrative Assistant (Travel) at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Career Opportunities at Petra Micro-Finance Bank (PMFB)
- Consultants at the World Bank Group
- Latest Job Openings at Zedvance Limited