Job Vacancy in a CBN-Licensed Financial Institution
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
A Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Licensed Financial Institution based in Delta State of Nigeria is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Financial and Marketing Expert with a minimum of eight (8) years post-qualification banking experience for immediate employment as Managing Director.
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business-related discipline may be an added advantage ).
- Minimum of of eight (8) years post-qualification experience, out of which, at least, five (5) must be in the financial services industry and at least, three (3) at a senior management level.
- Evidence that the candidate possesses proven skills and competences in practical micro-finance banking and has undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN).
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested, please forward your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
stating why you are the best for the Job not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)