Jobs in a Reputable Telecommunication Firm
Posted on: 12 May, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Telecommunication firm based in Lagos has vacancies for the following positions;
- Responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company.
- Works with the Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources.
- Direct and supervise all employees in Technical IT Unit and other departments to attain the company corporate strategic goals.
- Establish the Company Technical Vision and leads all aspects of the Company technological development.
- Provide leadership to department heads in accordance with the Company work ethics.
- Conducts Research and case studies on leading IT& Telecom Technologies and implement.
- Direct the Company's strategic planning, direction, development and future growth.
- Acts as a good steward of the company's resources, ensures control of Technical IT and other departmental budgets.
- Reports to Chief Operation Officer.
- Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills.
- Ability to think, act strategically and proactively.
- Must be able to inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- B.Sc in Electrical/Electronics or related field.
- At least 7years working experience in Telecommunication& Information Technology arena of which 3 years must be at managerial & strategic level.
go to method of application »
- Identify potential clients and decision makers Within the client organization.
- Research and build good relationship with new clients.
- Develop and implement sustainable marketing plan/strategies.
- Plan and arrange periodical meetings with client decision makers and company's principal officers.
- Communicating new product development to prospective clients.
- Writing and overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Providing management with feedback.
- Marketing Skill
- Good Presentation/Communication skill
- Persuasion ability and Go-getter
- Self-motivated and Team player
- Proactive and full of initiative
- Excellent ICT Skill
- B.Sc/B.A in Sciences, Engineering, Business Admin, Marketing, Economics or the Social Sciences with at least 2 years working experience in a related field.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send their detailed Resume/CV and Written Application to:
Not later than 2 weeks from the date of this ublication
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Lead Commercial Projects Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Online Sales Representatives at Datalex Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Marketing Roles at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Software Developer (Intermediate) at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Channel Manager at Airtel Nigeria
- Sales Role at Nokia
- Customer Program Director at Orange Business Services
- Mobile Value Added Service Developer at iConcepts