Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
• To manage client relationships and to maximize cross-selling revenues and client profitability while providing effective client support and relationship development relating to Global Transaction Banking products
a. Financial Performance
• Achieve revenue target and growth for 2015 as agreed
• Achieve new sales revenue targets as agreed
• Contribute to the formulation of the sales budget/pricing process including concessions
• Manage expenses
• Responsible for the portfolio financial budget through good client retention and services
b. Enhancing performance
• Development of short term and long term sales and product plans, focusing on customers, competition, profitability, product life cycle and service consideration, in addition to organizing sales programs for growth and product penetration for your portfolio.
• Support the launching of new initiatives, products, developing enhancements, new product concepts and preparing business requirements, either independently or jointly with Group.
• Understand the market in terms of size, share, structure, potential, customer segmentation, buyer behaviours and competitor analysis within the region and country, for the relevant product sets. Support the Sales Head with market research as required
• Carry out competitor benchmarking exercises to help shape the bank’s
sales, marketing, product, pricing and service strategies
c. Client Centricity
• Implement sales performance and effectiveness model comprising of sales methodology and process
• Develop deep client understanding
• Cross sell and up sell
• Manage and retain client relationships
• Participate in customer surveys (internal and external)
d. Internal processes
• Plan, input, maintain and communicate a view of Transaction Products and services covering your portfolio
• Coordinate and assume responsibility for compiling and communicating to all stakeholders, on a regular basis, information relevant to your portfolio.
e. Brand and Culture
• Represent Stanbic at sales forums and industry events.
• Promote the Stanbic brand
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.