MSH, a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policymakers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services. Working with governments, donors, nongovernmental organizations, the private sector, and health agencies, MSH responds to priority health problems such as HIV & AIDS; tuberculosis; malaria; maternal, newborn and child health; family planning and reproductive health; and chronic non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and lung and heart disease. Through strengthening capacity, investing in health systems innovation, building the evidence base, and advocating for sound public health policy, MSH is committed to making a lasting difference in global health.
The objective of the Facility Supervisor and Inventory Assistant position will be to work as Facility Supervisor, serve as Maintenance Personnel and Inventory Assistant for the Country Office Management Unit (COMU).
- Take all staff complain both on emails and SharePoint on the issue of repairs.
- Take charge of water & light bills and follow up with bill payment on electricity and water supply for prompt settlement.
- Take responsibility of following up with Water Board or PHCN whenever there is any disconnection on the supply.
- Follow up with the Operations Manager on any structural damage on the building and facilities for onward transmission to the Landlord.
- Report and take responsibility on any problem on the air conditioners and ensure the AC is repaired.
- Ensure the servicing of the office generating set is promptly attended to and its repairs.
- Prepare Purchase Request on all the repairs and follow up with Procurement for prompt repairs by the Artisans (Plumber, Electrician and others).
- Prepare internal request form and make sure the items are made available at the wash hand basin and the conveniences at all times.
- Walk round the premises and check on the daily routine of the Cleaners and other facilities related issues.
- Supervise any job done by the Artisan to ascertain its completeness.
- Supervise on any other work that will take place after working hours and at weekend.
- Ensure all the repairs and maintenances are updated on the SharePoint.
AS INVENTORY ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify all documents and post for Service Completion.
- Verify all documents for Delivery Acknowledgement.
- Post all internal requisition/Delivery Note.
- Take monthly stock count in the store at the end of every month or as at required.
- Write all correspondences on the above issues.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Supervisor or Operations Manager/COMU Director.
- University degree preferred.
- Significant Inventory & office management experience.
- Experience managing USAID-funded activities and thorough knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements, preferred.
- Excellent cross-cultural communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated by ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to work within a team, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities with attention to detail.
- Skills in Excel Spreadsheets, QuickBooks or similar accounting software, as well as Word. Comfortable in a Windows PC environment.
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidats should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale