If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a recruitment & HR consultancy company, providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
To implement the resource mobilization initiatives of the group entities, proactively monitor and manage the liquidity portfolio of group entities, and generate weekly and monthly reports for the purpose of reporting and planning.
- Gather information and prepare treasury/cash report & cash flow forecast.
- Determine and advise management on daily cash and liquidity.
- Prepare and update exchange rates and interest rates into the accounting system.
- Provide input into the monthly, quarterly and annual Treasury business plan.
- Initiate strategies to raise funds from local/foreign banks.
- Monitor investments to maximize income and minimize costs in line with Tiger Treasury policy.
- Monitor short-term funding requirements.
- Enforce effective cost cutting measures.
- Manage travel allowances and reconciliations from cash advances.
- Monitory cash office operations and enforce daily/weekly/monthly checks.
- Manage investment portfolio and ensure that its liquidity requirements are met at all times.
- Propose ways of optimizing cash usage.
- Design daily, weekly and monthly cash flow projections.
- Manage and hedge the risks arising from foreign currency flows and transactions;
- Cultivate and maintain working relationships with banks and counterparties to ensure proactive and comprehensive coverage across various markets and products;
- Inform and provide recommendations to the Group Treasurer of significant developments, emerging opportunities and challenges in areas of responsibility; and
- Carryout any other duties assigned by management.
Qualification and Experience:
- A good Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other numerate degree from a recognized University.
- Professional qualification such as ACCA is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years similar or relevant experience in an audit firm/consulting, bank, or other relevant work experience that may be deemed useful.
- Deep knowledge of treasury products, services and strategies of the back office operations.
- Working knowledge of and ability to assist the treasurer in the identification and implementation of funding opportunities.
- Ability to take initiative and act decisively.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.
- Ability to formulate business strategies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Clean track record with evidence of delivering results.
- Keeping custody of support documentation, receipts, reconciliations etc.
- Monthly review of balance sheet items and reconciliations.
- Raising and posting of accounting journals for the above stated transactions.
- Maintaining working relationship with AP manager and ensuring payments are made in line with Tiger payment process.
go to method of application »
The railway is a system created by the combination of every engineering discipline. Its single purpose is to provide transport for people and freight that is safe, effective and affordable. The main components of this system are trains, track, bridges, earthworks, drainage and environment, electrical power systems and fixed plant, train control systems, telecoms and data management. As the system is constructed, maintained and operated by humans, ergonomics also plays an important part in engineers' designs.
- To maintain and improve today’s railway to meet the business need for improved performance at a reduced price.
- To design a railway for the future and, in doing so, solve how to change from today’s systems that include components (such as bridges and viaducts) that may be 150 years old.
- To embrace technology to allow us to run an utterly reliable seven-day railway to play an increasing role in the country's transport needs
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer packages for developing detailed design
- undertaking complex and repetitive calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering degree (BEng) or four-year Masters degree (MEng) in civil engineering
- Experience in building roads.
- Strong Mathematics, Science and IT skills.
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and assess solutions
- Confident decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to deadlines
- Good team working skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of health and safety issues.
go to method of application »
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will guide the operations of the Company with a long term vision focusing on the establishment - to position itself towards a growth strategy. The broad responsibility will be to control daily operations and influence strategic direction, working directly with the Board of Directors. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for leading strategy, supporting operational process, successful implementation of project, product development, sales & marketing.
- Participate in the articulation of the Group’s strategic thrusts and objectives particularly as it relates to its positioning in the Foods & Agro Allied and FMCG sectors.
- Identify and propose strategic programmer, initiatives, opportunities and alliances to enable achievement of the Group Goa.
- Translate/cascade divisional goals/targets into operational goals and targets for all operating businesses ensuring alignment with the overall Group goal
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction to subordinates.
- Administer the daily operations of the company and provide strategic leadership to direct the team to realize long term goals, plans and policies.
- Provide leadership and management to ensure successful implementation of the project within the stipulated time frame effectively.
- Spearhead product development, communication and implementation of effective marketing or commercial strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the Management Committee and functional teams to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the Company.
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: letters of agreement, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements.
- Business insurance: procurement, monitoring and management.
- Information technology – working with the manager of information technology, ensure the on-going maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software, and ASP applications.
- Organizational reporting and monitoring: provide guidance and leadership through management of the organization’s metrics and measurement reporting process.
- Office management: oversee administrative functions for all the organization’s offices nationwide, ensuring smooth daily operations of physical plant and equipment.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of a BA, ideally with an MBA.
- Strong operational experience: ideally has worked in a senior management role for 10+ years in a socially responsible organization with progressive experience leading to at least three years’ experience in operational/administrative management.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience
- Overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
- Organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning; demonstrated success developing and monitoring systems to manage both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of the organization.
- Flexible and able to multi-task; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.