Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Assistin the development of Etisalat's mobile campaign solutions targeted at meeting established market/customer needs.
- Conduct research on mobile messaging trends and monitor related developments in the telecommunications industry.
- Assist in the development/design of concepts for mobile messaging services in line with approved business strategy and according to customer requirements.
- Assist in developing business cases for all new projects and forward to the Manager ,Data Services Marketing for review.
- Propose modifications to enhance existing messaging solutions and proffer recommendations to the Manager, Data Services Marketing.
- Assist in monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the performance and quality of all messaging services (including related promotions) in line with defined functionalities and specifications.
- Attend unit/team meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Data Services Marketing.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Data Services Marketing.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.