Recruitment Research Intern at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 9 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
At eRecruiter Nigeria, our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients. We are now looking to take on a Recruitment Research Intern (NYSC Only) to join our company. The lucky Graduates will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates
- Resourcing new candidates - networking, headhunting, database work
- Develop your skills to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Build new client relationships - cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- Interview prepping
- Keeping up to date with Client`s specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback
The Ideal Candidate
- You MUST have just started your NYSC (Batch A 2015)
- We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Convenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job.
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process - sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- We don't ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- You must be very detail oriented
- A basic salary
- Ipad Scheme (Upon retention)
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe in results
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Operations Support Trainee at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Business Development & Operations Manager at Sigma Consult
- HR Role at Oscar Temple
- Director of Programme/Leadership at Protégé Management
- Job Vacancies at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
- Jobs at EFAB Creations
- Office Assistant at First Excelsia