Job in a Mobile Technology Company via TheJobMag
Posted on: 8 May, 2015
Deadline: 11 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The JobMag - Our client, a Mobile Technology company, is recruiting to fill the position of:
To develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Managing Director to achieve revenue goals, generate new business leads and sell products and services to achieve revenues in line with business objectives and sales targets.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- Fully understand the business, buying and decision making process of the prospects as well as developing effective relationships with key contacts in the accounts
- Develop dealer accounts to maximize business, devising action plans for under performing accounts
- Report on possible new customer segments and new business opportunities
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements and marketing collateral
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio to dealers and enterprise markets (B2B) as appropriate to customer needs
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the mobile phone market, including industry, competitors, telecoms companies mobile phone offerings and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately.
Qualification and Experiences
- A minimum of 2-3 years Previous experience in a similar business development (B2C and B2B) or sales role.
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of mobile phones sales and technical details.
- Energetic and resilient individual with a will to close business deals and succeed.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Very confident, strong communication skills-(Oral and written).
- Independent and creative thinking.
- Trendy, well Exposed and very Enterprising.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- CFO at Oscar Temple
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Chips, Bits & Bytes Limited
- Business Development Executives at Protaxi
- Jobs at Proxynet Communications
- UI/UX Designer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Manager, SME Sales at Ntel Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria
- Information Technology Roles at erpSOFTapp