Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Posted on: 8 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Pragmatic Technologies - We are a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
- Repair of Inverter, UPS, AVR and other related equipment up to PCB level.
- Provide technical assistance, practical support and information as required in the preparation and use of equipment and materials for learning.
- Complete routine and non-routine checking, maintenance, calibration,
- Cleaning, fault investigation and rectification of tools, equipment, machines to the standards defined
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 years practical experience in a similar field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV's specifying the position of interest to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated