Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Posted on: 8 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Pragmatic Technologies
Pragmatic Technologies - We are a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
- Repair of Inverter, UPS, AVR and other related equipment up to PCB level.
- Provide technical assistance, practical support and information as required in the preparation and use of equipment and materials for learning.
- Complete routine and non-routine checking, maintenance, calibration,
- Cleaning, fault investigation and rectification of tools, equipment, machines to the standards defined
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 years practical experience in a similar field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV's specifying the position of interest to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pragmatic TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Storekeepers at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at ABB