Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
Posted on: 8 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Pragmatic Technologies
Pragmatic Technologies - We are a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators (AVR), Consumer Electronics and Home appliances. As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
- Repair of Inverter, UPS, AVR and other related equipment up to PCB level.
- Provide technical assistance, practical support and information as required in the preparation and use of equipment and materials for learning.
- Complete routine and non-routine checking, maintenance, calibration,
- Cleaning, fault investigation and rectification of tools, equipment, machines to the standards defined
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/City and Guild/ NABTEB in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 3 years practical experience in a similar field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV's specifying the position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pragmatic TechnologiesSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos
- Business Development Manager - Automobile Aftermarket at Bosch Nigeria Limited