A fast moving consumer goods multinational company located in Port Harcourt requires the services of experienced Nigerians to fit into its ultra modern flour mill. The candidates must have experience in the flour mill industry.
A. Engineering Department
1. Mechanical Technicians BSc/HND or any recognized technical certificate (C/G)
2. Electrical Technicians
BSc/HND or any recognized technical certificate (C/G)
B. Finance / Accounts
1. Senior Finance Supervisor BSc/HND in Accounting Candidate must be experienced in treasury and finance. Must be a student member of ICAN
2. Junior Finance Officer OND Accounting, experienced in treasury and finance.
1. Shift Millers BSc/HND Engineering or Food Science Technology
2. Assistant Shift Millers OND Engineering or Food Science Technology
D. Quality Control
1. Laboratory Analysts: BSc Chemistry or Food Science Technology
All applicants are required to have the following skills:
Excellent technical and managerial skills High numeracy skills Good communication and interpersonal skills Must be computer literate Must be success driven.
Enter your email to be the first to know about all jobs in Nigeria
Enter one word that best describes the job you are looking for
MyJobMag.com is a fast growing job website in Nigeria.
We assist job seekers by providing latest and verified job adverts and career information from employers and recruiters in all Nigerian states. We ensure candidates get to apply for insider job vacancies that go unadvertised both online and in newspapers. Our job services are FREE ie. we do not expect jobseekers to pay for our career services. Subscribe to MyJobMag via the following channels: email, Facebook, Twitter, Blackberry: