Sales Vacancy at Westfield Consulting
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 21 May, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Westfield Consulting
Our Client, a Leading Player in the Agro-Allied Industry, requests applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Head of Sales in charge of the South West region.
Profile of the Candidate
- Applicant must possess minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor's degree (B.Sc) in Animal Husbandry, Science or Marketing related disciplines.
- A Post-graduate degree (MBA) will be an added advantage.
Total Job Commitment
- At least 5 years experience in marketing and sales with a remarkable evidence of (success and progress) meeting targets and surpassing targets.
Personal and Technical Competencies:
- High credibility and integrity
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Team Player
- Manager of resources, human materials etc
- Result Oriented
- Capable to lead and motivate a team towards attaining sales target.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating role applied for as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Westfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Agricultural Roles at Efugo Farms Limited
- Regional Head, Farm Operations at an Agro-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer II at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Cassava and Rice Specialist at an Agric-tech Company - Hill City Consulting Limited
- Pasture/Herd Manager at AMO Group
- Human Resource Role at Amo Group
- Postdoctoral Fellow at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)