If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Godrej Consumer Products Limited is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, India. GCPL's products include soap, hair colourants, toiletries and liquid detergents.
QUALIFICATION & EXPEREINCE
- The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Major-Marketing).
- He/she will also have demonstrated 7-9 years of experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing function, with stints/ exposure to brand roles/ market and innovation research / product design/ marketing communication in FMCG organization.
- The incumbent should be strong on business orientation, execution of change projects (project management), analytical capabilities and knowledge of marketing best practices relevant to the industry.
- The incumbent should have led a team and acquired well developed ability in influencing senior business leaders.
- Any exposure to personal care/ dry hair category will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with FMCG MNC (current/past) is preferable.
- Direct / indirect exposure to West Africa market is mandatory.
This role has principal reporting to the EVP – Strategy & Business Development. The role has to influence key relationships across both the Marketing function (BU Marketing, GCPL International Marketing team and R&D teams) and the management committee team across India & International business, to deliver the agenda. The role will also have to influence relationships with external vendors, consultants and media/ communication firms.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.