Godrej Consumer Products Limited is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, India. GCPL's products include soap, hair colourants, toiletries and liquid detergents.
QUALIFICATION & EXPEREINCE
- The ideal candidate will have a Master’s degree in Business Administration (Major-Marketing).
- He/she will also have demonstrated 7-9 years of experience in FMCG Sales and Marketing function, with stints/ exposure to brand roles/ market and innovation research / product design/ marketing communication in FMCG organization.
- The incumbent should be strong on business orientation, execution of change projects (project management), analytical capabilities and knowledge of marketing best practices relevant to the industry.
- The incumbent should have led a team and acquired well developed ability in influencing senior business leaders.
- Any exposure to personal care/ dry hair category will be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with FMCG MNC (current/past) is preferable.
- Direct / indirect exposure to West Africa market is mandatory.
This role has principal reporting to the EVP – Strategy & Business Development. The role has to influence key relationships across both the Marketing function (BU Marketing, GCPL International Marketing team and R&D teams) and the management committee team across India & International business, to deliver the agenda. The role will also have to influence relationships with external vendors, consultants and media/ communication firms.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale