Adexen is mandated by a world class training solutions company to recruit a General Manager to manage their operations in Nigeria.
Our client is committed to setting the benchmark for delivering world-class skills training, in order to change the lives of young, African workers, and the communities in which they live.
Our client brings together key stakeholders to address the skills gap that effect young Africans who enter the labour market with increasingly limited opportunities for access to decent employment. These partnerships also seek to reform the perception of vocational education and position it as a valuable alternative to traditional education, which can aid a country’s economic development.
To take a short, medium and long term approach to developing business opportunities within new and existing markets. To establish relationships with stake holders and gain as much competitive advantage as possible. To provide new business opportunities and build up new client as well as manage existing ones.
The main responsibilities include:
- Taking timely actions with regards to, and make all appropriate decisions required by the company’s operations in accordance with all applicable legal, regulatory or other requirements and within the framework of the company policies in effect, with a view towards enhancing shareholder value
- Conducting a comprehensive annual budgeting process under the guidance of the Board and monitor closely the Company’s financial and operational performance in conjunction with the annual budget plan approved by the board including reporting and auditing
- Ensuring that skill development centres are established in line with quality, quantity, cost and time targets
- An organisational climate that foster innovation and performance is created
- Sourcing business opportunities across allocated markets
- Developing strategies to secure business from new and existing client
- MBA will be advantageous
- Build the business from scratch with a strong entrepreneurial orientation
- Long-term strategic planning ability, able to plan and direct beyond day-to-day operations
- Have "hands-on" approach and be prepared to generate actionable partnership ideas without significant direction
- Good knowledge of customer economics, with ability to identify and develop new business solutions
- Experience in customer exposure at executive level
- 8-10 years of Sales/Commercial/BD experience with proven track record in developing business and generating new opportunities pipeline, resulting in orders closure
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.