Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.
Oando Nigeria Limited is recruiting for the below position:
Auto req ID 44BR
Job Title Technical Services Coordinator
Employee Type Permanent
• Develop and implement systems and processes for mud engineering including but not limited to QA/QC, training, procedures, technical manuals, EHSQ, etc
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations and operational processes
• Formulate and design cost effective mud programs and submit to customers
• Provides technical and operational response to customer inquiries
• Coordinates activities of personnel engaged in provision of equipment, products and/or services
• Discuss proposed mud programs with Engineers before the Job execution
• Receives and work on tenders
• Monitor, supervise and report technical performance of field staff
• Monitor technical revenue and report same to management bi weekly
• Draw up and review yearly business plan with the Operations Manager
• Make technical presentation on mud systems and new products
• Daily and weekly follow up on customer activity
• Manage business values and ethics amongst field engineers
• Ensure customer satisfaction both at wellsite and office
• Ensure regulatory permits for products and systems are obtained and available
• Manage and track competitors performance
• Assist field engineers with researched technical information and office support 4
• Monitor logistics and warehouse activity to ensure on- time customer delivery
• Monitor and follow up to ensure QA/QC reports for all mud chemicals and lab. reagents are well documented
• Monitor all KPI data as per well, report and discuss same with customer mud tech.
• Review and approve all end of well reports and submit to customer within two weeks
• Ensure all field staffs attend HSE and operator organized workshops and training
• Reports directly to the Operations Manager
• Monitors processes, technical and safety relating to job planning and pricing.
• Ensures all activities under their control are performed in accordance with the company’s HSE policy and local HSE legislation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Effectiveness of processes & systems in enabling the business
Effectiveness of problem identification and solutions development efforts; levels of pro-activity displayed.
Timeliness of product & service delivery to end users/clients
Market share growth and Sales Volume/Customer
Customer satisfaction levels
Qualifications & Experience
• 1st degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering from a reputable University.
• MBA or a Master’s degree in an engineering discipline will be an advantage.
• 8-10 years experience gained in an Oil Service environment
• Thorough understanding of drilling fluids engineering based on practical rig experience and client management
• Proven competencies in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint software programs. Knowledge & Skills Required
• Strong analytical skills
• Self-starter with a keen sense of judgment, decisiveness and self-discipline.
• Creativity and innovation.
• Team player with a strong ability to lead and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams.
• Oral and written communication.
• Deep understanding of Nigerian and international Oil & Gas Industry
• Strong appreciation and understanding of key current and emerging drilling fluids technologies
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.