The position is for an experienced business development manager who is able to understand, articulate and propagate strategies for driving the CWG’s strategic ERP for SMEs and its’ online platform for SMEs.
He/She must have a clear understanding of the trends and issues in SME business. He must understand the concept of solution and technology sales. He will make presentations and attend SME events with a view to ensuring the SMEs acceptance & use of both products. The successful candidate must be target driven.
The BDM is accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share and revenue
He/She must have ability to build and manage a team and must be self- motivated. He will also have a functional knowledge and experience with the financial and logistics aspect of the business.
He will directly supervise sales executives.
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum Educational Qualification
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and with a flair for Sales
- Experience in developing Value Propositions for business including key value drivers.
- Experience in consultative selling
- Excellent ability to see trends, patterns and sense opportunity based on understanding of the dynamics of a business
- Positive attitude
- Initiative and commitment
- Customer satisfaction focus