Exciting Jobs in a Leading Conglomerate
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 21 May, 2015
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A leading conglomerate, with offices across Nigeria and West Africa Sub-Regions, requires the services of dynamic, resilient
and experienced Secretaries. A very attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate
- HND/BSc in Secretarial Studies or/and other relevant discipline 35 years and above
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a Confidential Secretary (of which at least 5 years must have been spent as PA/Confidential Secretary to MD/CEO of a Blue-Chip Company).
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Residence not far from Lagos-Island will be an added advantage
- Ability to work late and under pressure
- Deal with Top Level Management Staff.
- Proactively manage the diary of the executive office, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary paperwork is prepared relating to those appointments/meetings.
- Review of internal and external documents for executive action.
- Draft internal memoranda and external communication.
- General Administrative work.
Method of Application
Send your Curriculum Vitae within two weeks from the date of this publication to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Roles at a Leading Multinational Company
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH