Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd is a unique and progressive HR consulting company founded in Nigeria.The need to provide a local service to businesses and individuals is recognised by providing HR expertise and experience relevant to unique requirements. We have a team of dedicated experienced Consultants which means whatever the need we'll have an expert who can help. We provide a competitive, commercial service wherever and whenever it's needed to suit all situations and circumstances.
Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the job role of Accountant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing excellent record keeping and accounting systems using IT tools for enhancement;
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries into proper accounts;
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable properly in line with extant accounting principles;
- Preparing annual company budgets and overseeing the implementation;
- Preparing periodic management and statutory reports;
- Developing and maintaining good internal accounting controls;
- Providing Internal audit services;
- Maintaining Company assets register;
- Reporting to management periodically on the financial status of the Company;
- Compliance with state, federal, and international financial and legal requirements and prompt advice to management on needed action.
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in Accounting plus Professional Qualifications;
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a reputable firm or institution;
- Good knowledge of National and International Accounting principles, processes and standards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the job role of Operations Manager / Operations Associate.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing an Annual Plan for the Company’s Operations;
- Managing the Company’s fleet of vehicles for the supply of LPG to clients;
- Formulation of strategy for Company growth;
- Planning and preparation of sites for Company Operations;
- Overseeing the procurement of all equipment for the smooth running of Operations;
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained with downtime reduced to barest minimum;
- Planning and ensuring adequate supply of LPG and Propane to Clients and maintenance of appropriate inventory levels;
- Working closely with the Coordinating Director and Business Development Manager and Clients to ensure a good business relationship is maintained at all times.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class Upper Division or equivalent Degree in Engineering, (Chemical or Process Engineering) or Science, a Masters degree or an MBA will be of added advantage;
- 3-5 years’ post graduate experience in a related commercial oriented job;
- Excellent knowledge of the Safety requirements of Operations involving supply and distribution of LPG is essential;
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
go to method of application »
Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the job role of Marketing Assc
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing a business and marketing strategy for the Company;
- Carrying out periodic marketing surveys aimed at building nation-wide clientele for the Company;
- Creating business opportunities and developing plans to actualise the business;
- Attracting new Clients and guiding the Operations team to ensure attainment of the company goals;
- Engaging in Market Research for bulk domestic LPG supply and industrial Propane gas supply to users in Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ogun, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Abia States, and other States of Nigeria;
- Initiating and developing business relationships with new Clients for the growth of the Company;
- Designing and maintaining a Customer Database;
- Contact maintenance and follow-up on evaluated and qualified Clients;
- Working closely with Industrial and domestic Clients to understand their business needs and to proffer solutions;
- Making presentations to new Clients explaining the Company’s energy solutions;
- Providing effective and efficient customer service.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division Degree in Business Administration; Science or Social Sciences, an MBA will be of added advantage;
- 3 years’ experience in a Business Development or a Marketing role;
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply;
- Knowledge of commercial and contractual processes;
- Good interpersonal and people skills;
- Be Computer literate with some proficiency in the use of the Microsoft suite
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.