Career Opportunity at AfriGrowth Foundation
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 12 May, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at AfriGrowth Foundation
AfriGrowth Foundation is a Non-profit organization committed to enhancing growth in needy communities. Founded on the belief that one of the greatest challenges we face in the world is poverty , we focus on eliminating poverty by initiating and supporting empowerment programs which develop techniques for self sufficiency. AfriGrowth Foundation is registered under part c of the Company and Allied Matters Act, laws of the Federation of Nigeria, decree no. I 1990
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- An individual who has applicable knowledge and understanding of social media and creative writing skills.
- The Social Media and Communications officer's primary responsibility is to coordinate and support the Program Officers and Management with implementing the communications and social media strategy and further ensuring consistency in communications delivery and in line with the Foundation's mission and values.
- Responsible for developing new content, daily posts/tweets to all applicable social media outlets.
- Partnering with other Program Staff and Consultants to ensure proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Preparing reports to update management on usage statistics, and continuous monitoring and coverage of all sites.
- Is able to communication direct and engaging inquires, offering solutions, mediating conversations, and creating content for feeds and sparking discussion on various social networking sites.
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic social media, digital and print initiatives including developing and managing the Foundation’s newsletter and website.
- Must be able to deliver on project planning, design and execution.
- Manages the photo and video library
- Acts as on site contact for photo and video shoots
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Other Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in a Communications/PR related field and 2 years of social media management/engagement experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Understands the importance of developing partnerships and integrating communications across all audiences.
- Good technical understanding
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Flexibility to manage multiple priorities in high volume and a constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- Energetic and professional with a can-do attitude
- Project Management - Prioritization
- Collaborates Broadly
- Builds Relationships
- Meticulous Attention to Detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriGrowth FoundationSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Nextier Security, Peace and Development (NextierSPD)
- Fresh Jobs at Jhpiego
- Drivers at ABT Associates
- Jobs at Christian Aid (CA)
- Security Role at Solidarites International
- Fresh Vacancies at The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Project Manager at Solidarites International