Job at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria
Posted on: 7 May, 2015
Deadline: 1 June, 2015
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Kentucky Fried Chicken
We, at Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Nigeria, the fastest growing Food Retail Brand in the country and one of the most popular Food Brands in the world, are always on a look out for Young, Enthusiastic, Motivated and Focused individuals who are willing to make it LARGE in life.
We do not believe in offering jobs but CAREERS instead and that is why our selection process carefully screens every candidate in order to assess their attitude and potential to become future managers.
Our Individual Development Plan, designed for each position, with the help of a systematic learning approach, smoothly steers our employees from one level to another. So join the KFC band wagon and write your own success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labour, ordering food & supplies & developing restaurant team.
- Control P & L by following cash/control security procedures, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview & hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate & train.
- Manage the restaurant within the policy & guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization.
- Hotel Management / B.Sc / Post Graduate / MBA, at least 4 years of exposure in Managing and Leading a Restaurant.
- Quick Service Restaurant / Dine-in / Hotel background.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kentucky Fried ChickenSimilar Jobs
- Head Marketing at Sundry Foods
- Food Delivery Men and Women at Swift Food Delivery Nigeria
- Jobs at an Eatery Via Mario Consulting