Jobs in an Insurance Company via Pruvia Integrated
Posted on: 6 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Our Client, a leading insurance company is seeking to employ the services of suitably qualified graduates in their retail department.
The candidate will be responsible for providing services to clients' changing insurance needs by selling Life products and other endowment packages.
He/She shall be expected to:
- Develop and maintain a stable long-term clientele base through direct marketing approach
- Make presentations to groups at corporate gatherings and community groups on the subject of financial planning
- Obtain underwriting approval by supervising completion of application forms by clients
- Write concise and timely field report to unit head using the MS office packages
He/She must also:
- possess proficient computer skills
- be able to meet set target and deadlines
- be self motivated
- demonstrate good inter-personable skills
- OND/HND in any discipline
- Must be 29 years old and above
- Residents in Mainland (Lagos)
- Possess 1-3 years Experience in Marketing
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pruvia Integrated LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Group Head, Corporate Sales at Ensure Insurance Plc
- Jobs at Wapic Insurance Plc.
- Job Vacancy at a Leading Insurance Firm - Stresert Services Limited