Career Opportunity at Novelle Center
Posted on: 6 May, 2015
Deadline: 15 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Novelle Center
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Novelle Center is a professional training company with a penchant for high quality service delivery and candidates’ satisfaction in our training services. We are setup to provide health and safety training, project management and NEBOSH international certification programs to individuals and corporate organisations. In our bid to achieve our set organisational goals for 2015, we are seeking the vacant position of:
Reference Code: NIC-AFA-2015
- Act as integrator of quality training services. Ensure delivery of commercial, certified and internationally recognized training courses.
- Supervise quality of training services
- Deal with accreditation and certification issues
- Analyzes the delivery of services of the input department (marketing and sales) and ensure targets are met
- Analyzes the delivery of services of the process department (operations) and ensure targets are met
- Build and maintain the reputation of the company
- Develop, propose, and enforce departmental policies and procedures across departments
- Maintain record and filing system across departments
- Collect all feedback forms and evaluate them for continuous improvement.
- Set up and follow up achievement of financial targets in the company.
- Process all accounts, invoices and reconcile all cash inflow/outflow.
- Reconcile all payments, transfer and refunds.
- Follow up payments of FIRS and RIRS taxes, Ministry levies (sanitation, posters, stickers, and environmental)
- Attend to all calls, emails for registrations.
- Provide registration forms for interested candidates.
- Prepare all book of accounts.
- Tax returns
- Payroll administration
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting or Business Administration only. Additional certification is an advantage. Only qualified and responsible females are encouraged to apply.
- Preferred Gender: FEMALE
- Age: Between 23 - 28 years
- Marital Status: Single will be preferable.
- Residence: Applicants must be a resident of Port Harcourt only.
- At least 2 years practical experience in Accounting, financial management, people management skills, leadership and most importantly a good organisational skill.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward a well prepared cover letter and valid CV to: email@example.com with a reference code NIC-AFA-2015.
Note: Only well referenced applications will be treated.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Novelle CenterSimilar Jobs
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)
- Business Strategy Analyst at Somanda Consulting
- Corporate Strategic Planning Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Head of Unit Corporate Startegy and Planning at Somanda Consulting
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management at Somanda Consulting
- Internal Control Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Risk Officer (Credit and Market) at Somanda Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency