Job Opportunity at House of Tara International
Posted on: 6 May, 2015
Deadline: 26 May, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at House of Tara International
House of Tara International is a beauty/skin care consulting firm that desires to become a household name primarily amongst Nigerian females and thereafter West African females. It is also involved in raising young entrepreneurs in the beauty industry otherwise referred to as beauty care representatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position:
Reports to: Key Accounts Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction; provide superior customer service and be timely
- Have a detailed knowledge about your products and services rendered by the company
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing sales plan along sides the account manager.
- Strive to achieve individual sales plan.
- Spend a significant portion of your time in the field
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales.
- Determine the customer's needs; provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product.
- Suggestively sell additional products and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need.
- Handle returns/complaints courteously, effectively and report them to the account manager and ensure it gets to the customer care department.
- Correctly handle all record/inventory transactions to avoid discrepancies
- Ensure the order worksheet is neatly organized and verified to avoid mistakes in packing the products ordered.
- Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
- Identifying customer requirements.
- Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Graduate degree in related field with
- At least 1 year Sales experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales techniques
- Providing insights into consumer behavior.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must have a philosophy that is consonant with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Has general knowledge of operating a cash register and closing out procedures. Able to relate well with others, dependable, accurate, self-motivated, polite and tactful.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk around for long periods of time.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Displaying a professional and unbiased manner at all times.
- Able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Detail orientated and consistently accurate.
- Can quickly learn new processes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com subject of mail should be "Sales Associate001"
Note: Only QUALIFIED candidates would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs