Latest Job Position at Fosad Consulting Limited
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Support the development and success of the marketing function of the branch in relation to organizational overall objectives; to take responsibility for specific marketing projects within the unit/department and assist with the implementation of the branch’s policy, strategies and initiatives.
The Business Development Officer (BDO) will report directly to the Branch Manager and interface internally to the Finance Unit, Strategic Business Units while externally to Customers & Brokers.
- Servicing and managing existing customers.
- Follow up sales leads and prospects.
- To drive and generate new accounts and establish new customer base
- Ensure total coverage of all assigned customer base to maximize all opportunities on a scheduled basis.
- Conduct occasional market review to ascertain the level of demand for the company’s products and services
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales data and follow up on outstanding premiums and renewals
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contact and monitor feedback
- Assist with other relevant duties as may be assigned towards achieving set sales objectives
- Continually drive existing and identify new markets for the organization
- Support with office administrative and marketing functions within the branch
- Serve as the bridge/intermediary between the company and its current market and potential markets.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and products towards improving the organization’s market share.
Learning and Growth
- Identity opportunities for improvement in the volume of sales and market share
- Continually improve marketing skills, knowledge and ability
- Identify opportunities for product development and process improvement
- Update regularly knowledge of Company’s Insurance Plc. business, products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma in Business Administration.
- CIIN training certificate is an added advantage
- A minimum of 2 years working experience
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Understanding the customer
- Communication skills
- Management of Information
- Planning & Organising
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Commitment to Excel
Interested candidates are required to have:
- Ability to analyze, assess and address prospect needs in the enterprise accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to find success when working with him/her.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com