Job at Ola-Olatimilehin & Associates
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ola-Olatimilehin & Associates is recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Outstanding customer service skills: you are there to serve your client
- B.Sc/ HND in Estate Management
- Computer and administrative skills are necessary for management of files and records
- Be able to sell and market in effectively order to promote and sell properties
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Fula Real Estate Limited
- Sales & Leasing Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at The Nest Homes
- Jobs at Willco Property Management
- Estate Surveyor at a Real Estate Company - HRLeverage
- Human Resource Business Partner at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services
- Jobs at Willco
- Corporate Driver at PropertyPro.ng