Job at Ola-Olatimilehin & Associates
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Ola-Olatimilehin & Associates is recruiting suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
- Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Outstanding customer service skills: you are there to serve your client
- B.Sc/ HND in Estate Management
- Computer and administrative skills are necessary for management of files and records
- Be able to sell and market in effectively order to promote and sell properties
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate Customer Service Officers at NatanelFlorens Limited
- Job Opportunity at Adloyal Properties Ltd
- Cleaners at Lily Homes Limited
- Social Media Intern at Willco
- Latest Job Opportunities at The Workplace Centre
- Client Services Officer at Ruston Realtors Ltd
- Marketers at Invictus Group
- Human Resource Officer at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit