Purple Pulp - Our Client, an Architectural Consultancy, Design and Build firm located in Lekki-Ajah area of Lagos is seeking a highly dynamic and competent candidates to join the growing team and fill the position below:
Ref No. 5315
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people. Must be a person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
- Assist the MD with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
Provide general administrative support to the team to include.
- Receiving and interacting with visitors;
- Answering and managing incoming calls, sorting mails;
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.); and
- Drafting correspondence and presentations.
Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors, service providers and clients;
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
Assist with various payroll and human resources functions to include:
- Designing and implementing office guidelines/documents and policies;
- Integrating new employees with necessary equipment, information, and company procedures and policies;
- Maintaining required and voluntary payroll deductions in the payroll system;
- Assisting new employees with their orientation to the organization and entering new employees into the payroll system; and
- Maintaining company records, including budget and expenses; ensuring filing systems are kept current, secure, and accurate.
- A good Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources; Social science; or Related discipline.
- 4+ years of professional work experience in an office management, executive assistant, and HR roles; experience in a startup environment is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience working with all levels of management, employees, vendors and clients.
- Generally IT savvyexpertise in the use of Social Media; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), expense, billing, and other office software.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward updated CV's and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org