New Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 31 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Zercom Systems
Zercom Systems Nigeria Ltd is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry - and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We recruiting to fill the position of:
- Zercom is seeking a talented Front-End Web Developer who is also a graphic designer, responsible for building responsive websites in pixel-perfect form, with amazing front-end effects.
- This person will be an expert in HTML and CSS, design wireframe mock-up with a full understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility. Utilizing front-end technologies like SASS, Compass, jQuery and CSS3 transitions, we look for someone who is ready to build out some of the most cutting-edge web experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Excellent HTML5, LESS and SASS experience
- Good with designing wireframe designs before coding to HTML
- Very good with Photoshop and related design tools
- Very good with graphics designs
- Coding valid XHTML and CSS mark-up
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Experience with JQuery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree is a plus but not required.
- 3+ years of front end web development experience.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator skills.
- Good Knowledge of graphics.
- Able to research technical challenges and find solutions independently.
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly present ideas and changes to your team as well as management.
- A portfolio of your web development work and/or graphic design portfolio is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zercom SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Sales Role at Epson
- Business Development Executives at an Infomation Technology Firm
- Project Manager at an Information Technology Firm
- Fresh Jobs at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Job Opportunities at Business Connexion International