Executive Position at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 11 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will provide support for managing strategic relationships and communications at the Executive level.
- Specifically, S/he will be responsible for managing executive diary appointments, handling all meeting schedules (i.e. meeting preparation, meeting follow up, and internal meeting representation), providing research / primary input for all outbound communications as required and managing all requisite travel arrangements (i.e. domestic and international travel logistics).
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple competing priorities seamlessly while working towards long term strategic goals.
- Conduct research, assemble and analyse data to prepare reports and documents
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as required.
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Manage, update and maintain executive’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements appropriately.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings in line with organization's agreed service levels.
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Provide 1st level reception and interaction for all incoming visitors.
- Interact with external clients as required.
- Co-ordinate project-based work as directed.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Supervise and train lower level staff in line with organizational requirements.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Minimum of a good bachelor's degree in the Arts or Humanities.
- A Masters Degree or an MBA preferred.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience working in a similar capacity.
- Experience in a business development desirable.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Previous business development skills/experience in banking industry will be an added advantage
- Diplomatic, resourceful and able to use initiative.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Committed to continuous learning and development on the job
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics