Vacancy at Poise and Etiquette
Posted on: 4 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 May, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Poise and Etiquette
Poise Nigeria, we are Personality and Image Consultants. We are in the business of making Great Executives, our vision to be the Preferred.
We are recruiting to fill the position of: Accountant
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and also conformance to reporting procedural standards
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns and ensure compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and additionally obligations, to project future revenues expenses or to provide advice
- Develop, maintain, and also analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Develop, implement, modify, and also document record keeping accounting systems, making use of Quickbooks accounting software
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs as well as to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business financial problems
- Appraise, evaluate, and also inventory all company assets
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting/Finance Minimum of 2 years experience in finance/accounts.
- Experience in account auditing is desirable.
- Candidates living around Ikoyi/VI/Ajah axis will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's / Resumes and cover letter to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the mail
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Poise and EtiquetteSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting