Latest Vacancy at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 4 May, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
Manage and oversee all network operation activities of assigned region, ensure strict compliance to laid down rules guiding change execution and manage the regional field team to effectively oversee all routine and corrective maintenance.
- Manage the regional access,power and transmission availability; optimise diesel delivery and consumption,spares and consumables to reduced OPEX as well as effective vendor management,contract enforcement, SLA and penalty application.
- Manage quality network growth in assigned region by ensuring there is a good handshake with Etisalat Planning, Implementation and vendors EOT teams.
- Ensure the regional team conduct timely and qualitative PAT programs, RFS and PAC as per the approved company process, as well as on-air announcement once meet the minimum acceptance criteria
- Manage incidence report for top management use, address issues highlighted in the individual cluster weekly report and generate monthly reports to guide management decision making.
- Ensure proper audit, inventory and documentation of all sites active and passive equipment in the region
- Manage the Regional EOT and FMOP bi-weekly and monthly meetings with relevant stakeholders for network availability and team performance improvement
- Develop enhanced programs for effective preventive and routine maintenance for all nodes, network element and seamless/effective capex/Opex replacement project as at when due in the region.
- Ensure FMOP team supervision,spot checks, confirmation and sign-offs of all JCF to checkmate vendor team for effective execution of the schedule accurately
- Manage change requests, faults escalation and resolution and ensure TTs are correctly/accurately closed through the regional field team
- Manage the human and material resources across the region and ensure staff development as well as fostering team work spirit and effective communication.
- Ensure your team perform regular and strict followup with colo outages for effective/timely fault resolution within the agreed SLA and mitigate re-occurring outages as well as any other duties as assigned by the Head, Field Operations.
- First degree in Engineering or a related field
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) in a supervisory role.
- Control Network Technologies
- Radio Access Technologies
- Delegation / Supervisory
- Influencing and Negotiation
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- System Engineer at Sophos
- Job Opening at Co-creation Hub Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at Chips Bits & Bytes Limited
- Advisor Support at Sage Nigeria
- Lastest Jobs at MTN Nigeria
- Social Media Job Vacancy at Cyclofoss Technologies
- Android Community Learning Program Manager At Andela
- Software Developer at SimplePay