You are a finance expert:
- Advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in business economics and/or political/humanitarian studies or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience, preferably with ACF-IN or others international organizations in the field of financial management in an emergency context
You’re a super communicator
- You have experience working with colleagues who do not speak your language. You are used to explaining your work in non-technical terms.
- You are comfortable explaining policies & procedures to a team.
- You stay calm & like talking to colleagues to find solutions to their problems.
- You have contributed to team reports & are able to succinctly summarize & analyze current field activities.
You are very efficient leading processes
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details. You are passionate about finding creative solutions & innovative approaches to long-standing & critical problems.
- You are excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload, diverse tasks and responsibilities, and also work calmly under pressure.
- You are self disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.