Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its Client, a new Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) supplier in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the following positions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and implementing excellent record keeping and accounting systems using IT tools for enhancement;
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries into proper accounts;
- Managing accounts receivable and accounts payable properly in line with extant accounting principles;
- Preparing annual company budgets and overseeing the implementation;
- Preparing periodic management and statutory reports;
- Developing and maintaining good internal accounting controls;
- Providing Internal audit services;
- Maintaining Company assets register;
- Reporting to management periodically on the financial status of the Company;
- Compliance with state, federal, and international financial and legal requirements and prompt advice to management on needed action.
- Minimum of a 1st Degree in Accounting plus Professional Qualifications;
- 3-5 years accounting experience in a reputable firm or institution;
- Good knowledge of National and International Accounting principles, processes and standards;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing an Annual Plan for the Company’s Operations;
- Managing the Company’s fleet of vehicles for the supply of LPG to clients;
- Formulation of strategy for Company growth;
- Planning and preparation of sites for Company Operations;
- Overseeing the procurement of all equipment for the smooth running of Operations;
- Ensuring that all equipment is properly maintained with downtime reduced to barest minimum;
- Planning and ensuring adequate supply of LPG and Propane to Clients and maintenance of appropriate inventory levels;
- Working closely with the Coordinating Director and Business Development Manager and Clients to ensure a good business relationship is maintained at all times.
- Minimum of a 2nd Class Upper Division or equivalent Degree in Engineering, (Chemical or Process Engineering) or Science, a Masters degree or an MBA will be of added advantage;
- 3-5 years’ post graduate experience in a related commercial oriented job;
- Excellent knowledge of the Safety requirements of Operations involving supply and distribution of LPG is essential;
- Excellent interpersonal and Communication skills.
go to method of application »
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Developing and executing a business and marketing strategy for the Company;
- Carrying out periodic marketing surveys aimed at building nation-wide clientele for the Company;
- Creating business opportunities and developing plans to actualise the business;
- Attracting new Clients and guiding the Operations team to ensure attainment of the company goals;
- Engaging in Market Research for bulk domestic LPG supply and industrial Propane gas supply to users in Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ogun, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Abia States, and other States of Nigeria;
- Initiating and developing business relationships with new Clients for the growth of the Company;
- Designing and maintaining a Customer Database;
- Contact maintenance and follow-up on evaluated and qualified Clients;
- Working closely with Industrial and domestic Clients to understand their business needs and to proffer solutions;
- Making presentations to new Clients explaining the Company’s energy solutions;
- Providing effective and efficient customer service.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division Degree in Business Administration; Science or Social Sciences, an MBA will be of added advantage;
- 3 years’ experience in a Business Development or a Marketing role;
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to explain complex information clearly and simply;
- Knowledge of commercial and contractual processes;
- Good interpersonal and people skills;
- Be Computer literate with some proficiency in the use of the Microsoft suite
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.