Sales Executive At Growth In Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Posted on: 3 May, 2015
Deadline: 14 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Display efficiency in gathering market, competitors' and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery and customer specifications;
- Maintain and develop good relationship with customers through personal contacts or referrals etc.;
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Identify and close out prospective accounts in new sectors (e.g. Non Pharma);
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Sell the company's products and services to potential customers in line with defined procedures (Contract signing, Order placement, Invoicing and Service Delivery);
- Develop new Businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals especially in the non pharmaceutical sectors;
- Record customer sales order information and forward to Service Delivery and Accounts for processing;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to market its services;
- Review own performance and work at exceeding set targets;
- Any other duty assigned by the unit head.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or any discipline with minimum of 4 years of related experience in the pharmaceutical industry and FMCG.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in sales planning, prospecting of new markets and developing business opportunities
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Interpersonal & Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Decision making
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- General Manager - West Africa at Uber Technology
- Regional Centre Manager at AfriHUB Nigeria Limited
- Sales Roles at Direct Pay Online
- Finance Role at a Renowned Telecommunication Company
- Digital Data Analysts at Transsion Holdings
- Product Development Managers at A Leading ICT Company - Willers Solutions
- Job Opportunities at A Pan African Information Technology and Engineering Company
- IT Associates at Sulfman Consulting Limited