Vacancy at The Association Of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED)
Posted on: 5 May, 2015
Deadline: 10 May, 2015
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
The Association of Nigerian Electricity Distributors (ANED) has been established by all licensed Electricity Distribution Companies in Nigeria. It will provide a platform for knowledge sharing, capacity building, and harmonizing opinions to be able to communicate and engage other stakeholders in the wider Nigeria economy.
Total Business Solutions Consulting Limited is recruiting on behalf of ANED to fill the position below:
Job Code: CA01
Roles & Responsibilities
The major roles include:
- Advocacy: Canvas and represent the Association's positions on issues and business interests of members at all times through effective engagement with Government, Regulatory Agencies and the Business communities.Effective Public Communication including Public relation and media engagement.Encourage Networking and collaboration among members
- Provide effective leadership and overall direction to the Association.
- Guide the development of the Associations' strategy focus including short-term and long-term plans for Board approval and implementation
- Facilitate the design of effective corporate governance system to make the association vibrant and admired.
- Build the national office including set-up and staffing.
Experiences, Qualifications & Skills
Experiences & Exposure:
- Power sector experience, especially in Nigeria;
- Experience in regulated industries;
- Working experience with Government or Regulators;
- Senior management experience in private sector or in Government; and / or
- Media relations experience will be an advantage.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good Graduate level Degree and professional certification
- Minimum of 15 years relevant working experience, at least 10 yrs. of which should have been Board or Senior Management level
- Power & Electricity industry knowledge
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Excellent decision making skills
- Strong leadership and team building skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and write-up about He/herself to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric