Our client is an independent oil servicing company with vast experience which cuts across several facets of the oil and gas industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable multinational companies. They now have an opening for Executive Assistant to the CEO in Lagos, Nigeria
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with significant Executive Assistant experience. This role will provide a full PA support to the CEO, therefore a high level of strong administration, planning, organisational and communication skills are essential. In addition, a pro-active, approachable and flexible attitude is very important in order to be able to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment and to juggle the demands of this busy, high profile role.
- To act as the CEO’s first point of contact with internal and external stakeholders
- To work with the CEO to understand functional business objectives
- Undertake background research, to produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- To work with Directors and Senior Managers to ensure information, reports, etc are produced to quality and deadlines
- To manage the diary of the CEO and arrange meetings as required
- To organise and deal with correspondence and legal documents
- To liaise with technical partners on behalf of the CEO as required
- To organise all aspects of CEO’s travel
- To develop effective working relationships with relevant Senior Managers
- Extensive and complex diary management including pro-active management of schedules and emails as required.
- High-level secretarial support including high quality administration and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Internet skills.
- Experience in organising meetings and conferences (domestic and international)
- Timely collection of reports and presentations in advance of meetings including using the internal communication tools to share documents etc
- Ability to solve problems and make alternative recommendations, handle sensitive and confidential information and interact professionally and competently at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to read and edit documentation swiftly and accurately
- Ability to undertake small scale project management where required
- Articulate and literate with high levels of communication skill including fluent, accurate writing
- Numerate ability to accurately check and interpret numerical data
- Ability to produce and present written reports and policy documents to a high standard
- Ability to plan and balance priorities, and able to maintain high standards while working accurately
- Able to use the full range of software packages, especially Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skill and attention to detail
- Flexibility of working hours in order to meet deadlines
- Confident working with all levels of management
- Adaptability in approach and proven ability to work well within a team in a demanding environment.
- Self-starter / takes initiative.
- Able to exercise absolute discretion, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Good university degree (post graduate qualification an added advantage)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale