If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
DuPont (www.dupont.com) is a science-based products and services company. Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in more than 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture and food; building and construction; communications; and transportation.
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
DuPont™ Danisco® is the brand for a range of products that help provide enhanced bioprotection, an improved nutritional profile, and better taste and texture with greater cost efficiency and lower environmental impact, meeting the needs of manufacturers of food and beverages, dietary supplements and pet food. We are looking for an experienced candidate who has a proven track record. Key responsibilities will be:
- Focus on providing sales and application support for ingredients to Dairy and Beverage customers, sales managers and innovation team in Nigeria. In Liaison with international innovation team.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partners, customers, peers as well as the sales team.
- Conduct business negotiations and product presentations at executive management level.
- Establish and develop trade relationships and coordinate all on-going product training and customer queries.
- Fulfil requirements of monthly reporting, forecasting, quote maintenance and corporate initiatives.
- Appropriate technical tertiary education is preferred. Dairy Science, Food Science or other related technical qualification will take preference.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in the dairy or related industry would be a distinct advantage. Either end product production or supplier experience.
- Sound Relationship in dairy beverage and related industries
- Experience in diary sector is a must
- Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Sales skills and technical knowledge is mandatory
- Strong leadership skills are a requirement and have ability to work autonomously and be a self starter.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication and presentation skills to build meaningful rapport at all levels both internally and externally.
- English and Local language will be an advantage
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here