Sales Vacancies at Best Search Recruitment
Posted on: 30 April, 2015
Deadline: 7 May, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Best Search Recruitment
Best Search Recruitment - Our client, an international company that is into the manufacturing of personal body care, is recruiting to fill the position of Sales Officer
Report to: Sales Manager
- Sales monitoring to include sales growth, follow-up, debt recovery and breaking new grounds.
- Meeting monthly target with wide spread distribution and covering all class of outlet
- Making the required number of sales calls as defined by - Sop
- Checking, visiting display outlets of the market under coverage
- Increasing the standards of display and merchandising
- Visiting and attending customer complaints
- Ensuring the service levels of stockiest credit frequency, collection etc.
- Physical stock checking, reviewing interim sales
- Briefing Stockists on months activities and sales target at the start of the month
- Ensuring cheque encashment, ensuring stock receipt from transporters
- To take corrective action on cheque bouncing cases
- Preparing monthly reports, preparing claims and submitting on time for clearance
- Reporting damages and shortages claims etc.
- Sending reports such as PJP, MJP, and DSR as per time line set by management for incentive calculation
- Coordination with support staff for sales booking and dispatches
- To submit their expenses statement as per set time frame.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
NB: candidate must be less than 40 years.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Best Search RecruitmentSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting