SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. Through our local businesses we work in a way that improves livelihoods and builds communities.
We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship in making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients. We are local beer experts, producing more than 200 beers that are freshly brewed from locally-grown ingredients and only sold in their country of origin. We also brew internationally famous beers such as Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Pilsner Urquell, Miller Genuine Draft and Grolsch. We produce our own soft drinks as well as beer and are one of the world’s largest bottlers of Coca-Cola drinks.
The Sales Representative will enhance effective volume growth in the territory by making available and merchandising the company brands in distributors, wholesales and retailer outlets.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Representative will among other duties:
- Achieve sales target for assigned areas
- Ensure brand presence in retail outlets
- Monitoring and report competitors’ activities
- Manage distributors accounts
- Ensure merchandising in the customers and retailer outlets
- Monitor the recommended price of the company’s product at sales outlets.
- Monitor distributor’s account and credit facilities and return of empties
- Write a report on the market situation and trend
- Propose strategies to develop trade routes
- Ensure total coverage of our territory at all time
Qualification and Skills required
The occupant of this position should possess;
- A Minimum of BSc/HND in marketing or social sciences
- Member of chartered institute of marketing is an added advantage
- Minimum of (5) five years relevant experience preferably in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment or in the beer industry
- Computer literate with valid driving license
Key competencies and attributes
- Master sales techniques
- Be dynamic and sociable
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- High initiative, be independent and proactive
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Attention to details /systematic record keeping
- Good oral and writing skills
- Ability to drive long distance
Location: Osun - Ilesa
Method of Application
To apply for this role, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.