Jumia is the largest e-commerce mall in Africa with over 100,000 unique visitors a day, buying everything from Fashion to Phones.Founded in 2012 in Nigeria, Jumia's mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience.
Jumia is part of Africa Internet Group, a leading global incubator of startups specialised in e-commerce. Africa Internet Group is Africa's leading internet firm, with already over 3,000 employees in over 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia.com,Kaymu.com, Hellofood.com, Lamudi.com, Carmudi.com and Jovago.com. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom and Rocket Internet.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Africa Internet Group steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of marketing and entrepreneurship.
Introduction to the role
As Videographer, you will be responsible for coordinating all activities relating to the conception, design, creation, development, and production of media—video, audio, multimedia, and other forms of digital media.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating, planning and directing video shoots and video content for relevant products and campaigns.
- Provide production services that include planning, design, script writing, set-up, lighting, audio acquisition, digital photography and video acquisition in a studio, auditorium, or remote locations.
- Provide post-production services to include linear editing, audio recording/editing, graphics design/creation, incorporation of photography and graphics into video, conversion of data format, compression, closed captioning.
- Co-ordinate photography sessions including lighting and any other support needed.
- Responsible for event coverage, Interviews and promotional videos
- Creating relevant Product videos, reviews, introduction
- Responsible for the uploading to YouTube after reviews and approval from line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing/Graphic Design/Multimedia/Communications Design or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1 year of graphic design experience within an agency or corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Sound and Video Recording/Editing
- Motion Graphics ( Knowledge of 3D is a plus)
- Ability to make appropriate music selection for graphics production. (Must have good taste of appropriate music for videos).
- Must possess photo editing skills (Knowledge of design software, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent typographic and layout skills.
- Portfolio of work to demonstrate proficiencies.
- Ability to use design tools such as, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.