New Job Position at Fosad Consulting Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a non banking financial organisation who provides a wide spectrum of financial solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate client's circumstances is seeking to hire dedicated Sales Executives to drive an increase in the company's bottom line.
This is a full time field sales position reporting to the sales director of the company. The Sales Executives primary responsibility is selling various auto performance product lines to wholesale companies.
This includes prospecting, developing sales strategies to penetrate accounts, and closing sales for our largest account opportunities.
Other Job Responsibilities;
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating/presenting products
- Establishing new business
- Maintaining accurate records
- Reviewing sales performance
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- BS.c / HND degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years relevant working experience
- Insurance industry experience is an added advantage
Interested candidates are required to have:
- ·Ability to analyze, assess and address prospect needs in the enterprise accounts, while clearly establishing the value of our products and services.
- ·Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential.
- ·Dedicated, ethical and determined person that is willing to assist the customer to find success when working with him/her.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentational and interpersonal communication skills.
- ·Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint software programs.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com