Great Brands Nigeria Ltd. is a World-Class. People Orientated. Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years' of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
Job Reference: IB
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Help set policies.
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Use company reports to analyze sales gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to
- manage business situations.
- Report stock activity to management by monitoring and analyzing stock balances
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
Eligible Candidate Should Possess The Following Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications, especially Dynamics.
- Knowledge of Federal and State financial regulations.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Education: A good Bachelor's Degree of HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics,
- Experience: 0-1 Years.
go to method of application »
Job Reference: IA
Reporting to the Head, Internal Audit, and the successful candidate will be responsible for leading and performing audits across areas and locations. The role will ensure that controls embedded in company processes are adequate.
Specific responsibilities will include to:
- Prepare work programs for assigned audits and conduct audit assignments in consultation with Head Internal Audit
- Document work done in the form of work papers and in accordance with internal audit policies and procedures
- Provide timely and comprehensive feedback to the Head, lnternal Audit on the implementation of assigned engagements
- Coordinate the execution of company's control self assessment process and collate findings
- Monitor changes to company's policies and procedures, documenting and storing such data in the database maintained by the unit
- Provide technical inputs to resolve issues on assigned engagements
Qualifications Experience and Attributes
- Good first degree in accounting, finance or any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- Higher degree(s),
- Possession of professional qualification, such as ACA or ACCA, is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years' relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to analyse, evaluate and review information pertaining to audits and audit reports
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management and communication skills.
In addition, eligible candidates for this position shodd possess:
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Strong strategic orientation, demonstrable leadership, interpersonal and financial management skills
Method of Application
To apply for any of these positions, please send your CV and a formal application letter stating the reference of the position applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Deadline to submit application May 10th 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.