If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 70 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.
Uber Technologies is recruiting to fill the position of:
At Uber, amazing service is our core. We're a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We're looking for a community support all-star to take charge of marketing and customer satisfaction efforts.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
Here is what we are looking for...
- Fast learner. Sink or swim - no two days are the same
- Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
- Passion. You feel ownership over everything you do.
- A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Strong analytical skills. Excel geeks encouraged to apply.
You'll be tasked with inspiring a growing user base to share the Uber experience. You'll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users
- Support the team in execution of innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Monitor and analyse Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities & social networks
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.)
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted)
- Customer relationship management and support background a plus
- Fluency in English
- Influencer amongst your friends and community
- An upcoming graduate from a leading university
- Accomplished in foosball is a plus ;)
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You're the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses...you ready?
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.