Career Opportunity at Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 30 April, 2015
Deadline: 15 May, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited is a leading card-based solutions provider in Nigeria primarily focused on the provision of total payment solutions to the financial sector and Industry. We are one of the value-added resellers appointed by Interswitch Limited to produce and supply the Verve brand of chip and pin cards and we are a certified personalization bureau having undergone Interswitch Vendor Certification Program.We are one of the first in Nigeria to gain the internationally recognised MasterCard Certification for EMV card personalization. We are also VISA certified.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- Manage, Planning and Implementation of Multiple Complex & cross functional project & program delivery within Time and Budget
- Project Risk Assessment
- Continues professional development through attendance at meetings, professional seminars and conferences.
- Provides direction to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions.
- Oversees various projects of significant magnitude in terms of complexity, cost, time-constraints, internal and external staffing, and equipment including software and hardware.
- Continually monitors individual progress to ensure meeting of specific deadlines.
- Coordinates and actively participates in all stages of project development including research, design, programming, testing and implementation.
- Coordinates changes of considerable consequences to the scope and schedule of the project.
- Leads and coordinates project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
- Advices Departmental head and the Steering Committee of project status, issues and concerns.
- Actively pursues issue resolution, and communicates project status/issues to business
- Acts as the key liaison across all functional areas, including business units, information
- Develop information systems strategies with business users, define business objectives, and identify cost/benefit impact to the company of proposed projects
- Drive project initiatives, including identifying and analyzing preliminary business needs, budget considerations, time and resource estimates, defining the project scope and objectives, and getting business user sign-off.
- Identify and assist in the development of training requirements for the delivery of all system projects to include "train the trainer" requirements and the necessary training materials.
- Provide the necessary supporting documentation for the Business Operations areas to evaluate, prioritize and determine the cost effectiveness of information technology initiatives.
- Interfaces regularly with business unit managers to define project direction and system change priorities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field.
- Master in Project Management.
- Prince2 Practitioner
- 3+ Years hands-on Project Management experience.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should use the position they are applying for as the title of their email and send to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer at Imagine Concepts Limited
- Oracle Nigeria Student / Intern Recruitment 2017
- Digital Marketing Intern at MyJobMag
- IT Service Desk Analyst at High-Tech Data Systems Limited (HDS)
- Digital Marketing Sales Executive at Blackngreen Mobile Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria