Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Using our knowledge and expertise we carefully team the right candidates with the right positions on every occasion - which is one of the many reasons our clients choose to come back to us time and time again.
Our experienced consultants are specialists within their vertical markets and excel at finding exceptional individuals for challenging roles. They operate with absolute discretion, integrity and professionalism.
Salary: Dependant on experience
We are currently working with a Leading E &P company based in Nigeria.
- Internal: Hiring Managers, New Staff
- External: Potential Candidates, Consultants and Recruitment Agencies
Job Purpose/ Key Objectives
- Assist the Manager, HR to develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Coordinate and implement recruiting initiatives.
- Execute of the recruitment process, including the internal recruitment process.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Assist with the management of the recruitment process from requisitions to exit interviews.
Attain the defined targets for the hiring of personnel in the various departments without compromising on time, cost and quality candidates. Full execution of the recruitment process including:
- Creating job profiles/ description
- Posting and marketing job roles via various approved outlets (Rigzone, approved recruitment agencies, intranet).
- Scheduling phone and face-to-face interviews and follow-ups.
- Conducting some job interviews and some salary negotiations.
- Regular communication with candidates and managers including the recruitment administration.
- Creating employment contracts for various roles.
- Manage the posting of job vacancies using the best approved performing recruitment channels.
- Consistently seek to find potential talent and develop a pool of internal and external talent.
- Assist the Manager, HR with Career and Talent Development programs.
- Monitor the job market and prepare analyses and summaries of the main job market movements.
- Prepare of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget based on the various department needs and make a recommendation to the Manager, HR.
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicate early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process to the Manager, HR.
- Organize and store all recruitment related documentation and information.
- Ensure that all sensitive records are kept confidential (salary ranges, offers, some job roles, contracts of employments etc.).
- Perform all other duties that are necessary and reasonably attached to this Human Resources Recruiter position and the fulfillment of its responsibilities.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager, HR.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Educational Requirement
- Minimum of a first degree in Business or a relevant Social Science field.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience or recruitment agency experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Complies with best practices when recruiting, screening and selecting job applicants.
- Recognizes the cost benefits of recruiting applicant that remain long-term employees.
- Able to thoroughly conduct orientation programs for new employees.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills and excel in speech proficiency.
- Must be extremely proficient at taking notes.
- Demonstrates a high degree of originality and creativity.
- Must understand and be able to maintain utmost standards of confidentiality.
- Displays and maintains a high degree of emotional maturity especially regarding other employees’ compensation packages and career paths.
Method of Application
For more information on this role please forward a copy of your CV to: email@example.com or to apply online, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale